Trip Code : SYM07
The Trisuli (Grade 3+) is Nepal’s most popular rafting river, with impressive gorges, exciting rapids, some easier sections, and easy access from both Kathmandu and Pokhara. The Trisuli trip is fun, and is safe for all age groups. Our 1-3 days trips, which can be an extension of the trek, will overnight stay at local resort.
River Trisuli is recommended for intermediate kayakers, but most guests prefer cruising down the rushing river in an inflatable rubber raft for the excitement of a lifetime. A rafting trip in Trisuli River is bound to be the highlight of your stay in Nepal.
The Trisuli River provides an easy access to Kathmandu, Pokhara and Chitwan by road. For a family trip it provides a less serious and committing adventure than the other roaring rivers.
1st day:- Pickup from Kathmandu Airport move to Hotel in Nagarkot, Refresh, Bhaktapur, Sunset point. Halt at Nagarkot.
Hotel Country Villa, Nagarkot, 3* Hotel
2nd Day :-Sunrise at Nagarkot, After Breakfast Move to Pokhara. visit Manokamana temple by cable car. Evening free for Boating and Personnel activities. Halt at Pokhara
Hotel Barahi 3* Property, Lake Side-One Night Stay
Hotel Young Stupa, Non Star Hotel, Begnash Lake – Night Stay
3rd Day : After Breakfast Pokhara Local Sightseeing, halt at Pokhara (Bindvasini Temple, GupteshwarMahadev, David Fall, Sheti River George, Mountain Museum)
4th Day : -After Breakfast move to Kathmandu. Halt at Kathmandu.
5th Day:- After Breakfast visit Local Sightseeing Halt at Kathmandu .(Boudhnath, Jalnarayan, Shwaymbhunath, Budha Park & Royal Palace)
Hotel The Everest Nepal, Nonstar Hotel
Drop at Kathmandu Airport by - Tour End.
• Land transportation from Kathmandu to the put- in point and back from the take- out point
• All meals during Trisuli River rafting period
• Trisuli River white water rafting River permit
• All Necessary rafting equipments
• Twin sharing camping accommodation during rafting period
• Experienced river guide trained & recognized by government of Nepal
• Highly experienced Trisuli River rafting support staffs
• Safety Kayak
• First aid medical kit
• All procedure, local taxes and rescue arrangement
• Airport pick up and drop
• Rafting member insurance
• Cold drinks, Mineral water and alcoholic beverages
• Personal expenses on rafting equipments
• Hotel accommodations and meals in Kathmandu
• Emergency evacuation cost
• Sleeping bags
• Tips for guide and support staffs