Trip Code : SYM04
Activities: Jungle safari on elephant back, jungle walk, canoe ride, jeep drive, experience of Tharu culture
Accommodation: Resort hotels and lodges
Access: The park headquarters at Kasara is a 21-km drive from Bharatpur which is 20 minutes by air or 146 km by road from Kathmandu
Wildlife: 56 species of mammals that include one-horned rhinoceros, Royal Bengal tiger, rhesus monkey, langur, deer, leopard, gaur, wild boar, wild dog and wild cat; 49 species of amphibians and reptiles that include the endangered long snouted gharial, marsh mugger crocodile and python.
Birds: 539 species of birds that include summer migrant birds like paradise flycatcher, Indian pitta and parakeets etc. during, while winter birds include waterfowl, Brahminy ducks, pintails, bar-headed geese, cormorants and migratory birds from Siberia
Vegetation: Deciduous forest with 600 plant species
Best Season: October-March (average temperature 25 degrees Celsius); April- June (hot, up to 43 degrees Celsius), July-September (rainy)
Park Headquarters: Kasara
Added Attraction: Devghat, Padavnagar, Balmiki Ashram, Kabilaspur, Chepang Hills Trail
Entrance Fee: Nepali – Rs. 100 per day per entry, SAARC nationals – Rs. 750 per person per day, foreigners – Rs. 1,500 per person per day
Day 01: Upon arrival at Chitwan National Park, the resort representative will meet you and transfer to the resort/hotel. In the lobby you will be offered complimentary refreshment drink and the operation manager will brief you about the package program and facilities.
Day 02: Dugout canoe trip or visit to the Elephant Breeding Farm. Enjoy an ox-cart ride or a jeep drive back to the resort. After breakfast visit to Elephant Breeding Center and swim in the Rapti River. Lunch, Elephant ride, Visit Tharu village & Dinner.
Day 03: After tea/coffee you may go for bird watching tour. Back to the hotel for breakfast and after breakfast continue other activities.
Day 04: Today after breakfast you make departure.
• Land transportation from Kathmandu to Pokhara in private vehicle ( Car, Van or Bus) or
• Flight as per the program
• 3 Nights / 4 Days Full Board Jungle Safari Activities in Chitwan National Park
• An escorted English speaking tour guide
• Hotel/Resort accommodation with A/C Deluxe rooms on twin sharing
• 3 Meals a day ( Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
• Chitwan National Park Entry Permit
• Group medical supplies ( First Aid Kit)
• Government/ Local taxes
• Our guide insurance & salary
• International Air Ticket
• Any type of personal expenses such as alcoholic beverages & soft drinks, phonecalls,
• laundry & internet
• Nepal Entry Visa
• Tips & gratuities to our staff
• Emergency rescue evacuation if necessary